What are you listening to?

Hey Mima! :)

That's good then, I only saw them for the first time at BOA; the Amotts are fucking great and Angela Gossow is so powerfulandincredblyhot live even when she did lose her voice.:lol: Totally made me into a bigger AE fan than before.

oop postjump

That's good then, I only saw them for the first time at BOA; the Amotts are fucking great and Angela Gossow is so powerfulandincredblyhot live even when she did lose her voice.:lol: Totally made me into a bigger AE fan than before.

oop postjump

I like AE, there's nothing that make them stand out against other metal bands imo, but nonetheless I like them. I was just commenting on how AE are possibley the only band that make that silly little tour worth the overpriced ticket cost. Not to mention AE are the only actual metal band playing.

Moonspell - Nocturna

oop postjump

Hey! Amazing.. and yeah she's so damn hot :D I love them.

Well in my opinion the vocals are reminiscent of anal sex with a dog.

Well.. when you're a big fan of BG any vocals which are a not clean sound like that :p (no offense to BG, they are fun to watch live)

But Knarfi, how can you agree with that when you listen to black metal? :lol:

Oh, and np: Malevolent Creation - Assassin squad

Well.. when you're a big fan of BG any vocals which are a not clean sound like that :p (no offense to BG, they are fun to watch live)

But Knarfi, how can you agree with that when you listen to black metal? :lol:

Oh, and np: Malevolent Creation - Assassin squad

Oh I mean metalcore vocals. I love the vocals from bands such as Hypocrisy, Wintersun, Hate Forest. I'm no stranger to rough vocals :p But the vocals from Machine Head (and other bands like them) are just a pathetic attempt at vocals like the aforementioned bands.

@Roel, what the hell? How is Machine Heads vocals anything similar to BM? :lol:

:lol: that's not really what I meant.. If there are any vocals which are reminiscent of anal sex with a dog then it's BM vocals :lol:

Ah well, my dislike for BM has grown more at Wacken when Vital Remains should play and 1349 (I guess) just begun playing so don't take it personal :p

Yeah there were tech probs all day I guess.. I saw Municipal Waste earlier , they should have begun playing at 22.35, but Moonsorrow was still playing and MW started after eleven I believe. MW was worth the wait though :p

NP: Malevolent Creation - Divide and conquer

"Truly Madly Deeply" by Savage Garden

Sorry guys but I can't help it, I like it too much... just like the person that this song always reminds to me of, yes. *smiles*