What are you listening to?

Lithium said:
Mah tr00 Listz OMGZ
Aiden
my chemical romance
and a big bunch of other bands that i slit my wrist too then i fuck my wrist because im so incredibly emo LOLZ

Dude not cool.

Draznog said:
bullet for my valentine ain't emo there metalcore get it right you sperm monkey's
shake.gif

Draznog said:
bullet for my valentine ain't emo there metalcore get it right you sperm monkey's

hey bitch, at least do your research right:

You couldn’t get a more emo name than Bullet For My Valentine. It smacks of so much pain and self-conscious misery that it makes you faintly sick. Such a name sums up the entire mope/scream ethic that has bothered the radio in recent years, so, on paper at least, it comes as some surprise that this Welsh quartet are touring with uber-thrash metallers, Atreyu

bullet for my valentine originally played Metallica and Nirvana covers, but after they went more into the emo/emocore/hardcore/screamo direction.

edit: why the fuck do you think COB cancelled their tour with BFMV??thats right...eeeemoooo
edit again: you do not want me to start posting pics of those faggots

Glycerine said:
hey bitch, at least do your research right:

You couldn’t get a more emo name than Bullet For My Valentine. It smacks of so much pain and self-conscious misery that it makes you faintly sick. Such a name sums up the entire mope/scream ethic that has bothered the radio in recent years, so, on paper at least, it comes as some surprise that this Welsh quartet are touring with uber-thrash metallers, Atreyu

bullet for my valentine originally played Metallica and Nirvana covers, but after they went more into the emo/emocore/hardcore/screamo direction.

edit: why the fuck do you think COB cancelled their tour with BFMV??thats right...eeeemoooo

i give it a :headbang:

ensiferum, random songs..

i have to prepare for their concert in jule!!!