What are you listening to?

Yeah, of course and thank you, but I am not really a heavy drinker :lol:, with 4 cups of brandy Im kinda drunk XD, what's a beer pong ? :S

this is beer pong:

n6015058_35115145_1987.jpg

n6015058_35115153_4114.jpg

basically you try to get the ping pong ball into your opponents' cups so they have to drink the beer that the ball landed in. object of the game is to get them drunk before you. usually you only play with 10 cups on each side, but that night me and and my friends went crazy and played with 55 cups on each side. imagine the amount of beer we had to use!

this is beer pong:

n6015058_35115145_1987.jpg

n6015058_35115153_4114.jpg

basically you try to get the ping pong ball into your opponents' cups so they have to drink the beer that the ball landed in. object of the game is to get them drunk before you. usually you only play with 10 cups on each side, but that night me and and my friends went crazy and played with 55 cups on each side. imagine the amount of beer we had to use!

HAHAHA that's crazy and is not a brilliant game, but the fun is guarranted with the drunkness :lol:. btw the ball is completely clean right :lol: ?
If the ball is going into my cup I want it to be clean, I dont wanna get some diarrea, ohh *waiting for mexican jokes* :lol:

HAHAHA that's crazy and is not a brilliant game, but the fun is guarranted with the drunkness :lol:. btw the ball is completely clean right :lol: ?
If the ball is going into my cup I want it to be clean, I dont wanna get some diarrea, ohh *waiting for mexican jokes* :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: well, there is a water cup that you are supposed to put the ball into every time before you throw it. so yeah, it should be clean, but it's not guaranteed. basically, don't be a pussy and just drink the damn beer. haha.

sometimes if we're not careful, it looks like this, hahaha

n6015058_35115148_2894.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: well, there is a water cup that you are supposed to put the ball into every time before you throw it. so yeah, it should be clean, but it's not guaranteed. basically, don't be a pussy and just drink the damn beer. haha.

sometimes if we're not careful, it looks like this, hahaha

n6015058_35115148_2894.jpg

Nasty *read it with gay voice* :lol:

I'm not a pussy, I'll be fine till' someone go to the bathromm take out his weenie and don't clean his hands properly :cry:

The platers - put your head in my shoulder

Put your head on my shoulder Whisper in my ear, baby Words I want to hear, baby Put your head on my shoulder, Put your lips next to mine, dear Won't you kiss me once, baby Just a kiss goodnight, may be You and I will fall in love People say that love's a game A game you just can't win If there's a way I'll find it somebody And then this fool with rush in Put your head on my shoulder Whisper in my ear, baby Words I want to hear Tell me, tell me that you love me too.