What are you listening to?

I don't see the reason to post in this thread honestly(anymore) :lol: It's just for killing time and getting up your postcount in that case. Who actually bothers to read what others are listening to?

Who actually bothers to read what others are listening to?

I do, and I also look to see if people comment on what I'm listening to. This thread can be good for recommending music to others, as well as saying whether you like/dislike stuff.

"Inhuman Corrosive Report" by Destinity. This is very different from anything I've listened to before. The best way to describe it would be like a death-thrash hybrid (e.g. old-school Sepultura) with a new-age, symphonic twist. Very interesting.

I do, and I also look to see if people comment on what I'm listening to. This thread can be good for recommending music to others, as well as saying whether you like/dislike stuff.

Agreed, except for the last bit...never share your opinions on the internet. It will always be wrong. Tell someone you dislike their band, fury will be unleashed. Jesus, pay attention!

anyway

Mirror's Edge OST

Took you this long to figure out :lol:?

Well, atleast you don't have 1402 posts in this thread :lol:...
:lol::lol::lol:

"Inhuman Corrosive Report" by Destinity. This is very different from anything I've listened to before. The best way to describe it would be like a death-thrash hybrid (e.g. old-school Sepultura) with a new-age, symphonic twist. Very interesting.
Well yeah, but the thing turning it off for me is that it goes for like 5 pages without a single comment or discussion with just seeing that people are listening to :lol: I'm not saying you are stupid for finding a reason for this thread! I am just saying i don't :lol: