What are you listening to?

"Man With No Country" by Flogging Molly

Off-topic:

Journey - Wheel in the Sky

Best Journey song imo

Everyone has such a negative opinion on AYDY? But I still think it's a good album!

Agreed. I've heard someone describe it as a "metalcore shitfest." To that, I say, find me one breakdown at any point in the album. It is my least favorite CoB album, but I still really like a lot of the songs.

Same here Chris. I can see how you may not like it, but I don't see how you can call it "metalcore".

Necrö;8131554 said:
COB - Living Dead Beat

haven't realized it before... but AYDY has a KICKASS guitar tone. I fucking love it

I agree, but I think I remember Alexi saying he didn't like the tone in a recent Young Guitar interview, which is kind of a shame.

EDIT: It was the 100% Alexi Laiho thing, on the lesson DVD that came with it. They start it off by having him give his opinion on each album.

Frozen Angel (Instrumental) by Norther.

Necrö;8131554 said:
COB - Living Dead Beat

haven't realized it before... but AYDY has a KICKASS guitar tone. I fucking love it

I like the album, but I fucking hate the mixing and guitar tone. Too damn thick, it drowns everything else out. :erk:

30 Seconds To Mars. Yes I know it is gay but I like his voice and he is hot as far as boys go. And I'm strait so don't go there. Not that it fucking matters.

I check their site here and there but last time I checked there was no news :( It has been a long break for this last album. But homeless has money so I doubt they are in a hurry.