What are you listening to?

I'm still listening to Daemonia, "Suspiria".

:D! I love this kind of stuff!
Haven't listened to any in way too long :(

Do you mean the celtic music? If so, yeah, that's really lovely stuff... I literally go crazy for that kind of music!

It has that particular sound, ancient, but it's still something that I think we "modern" people can relate to for it gets to your heart or mind (according to what one thinks), and I basically mean it's able to give you a piece of the past while you live in the present... ouch, ignore what I said, I'm horrible at wording my thoughts. :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;9237531 said:
It has that particular sound, ancient, but it's still something that I think we "modern" people can relate to for it gets to your heart or mind (according to what one thinks), and I basically mean it's able to give you a piece of the past while you live in the present... ouch, ignore what I said, I'm horrible at wording my thoughts. :lol:

Folk in general is just really simplified music, various cultures have different sounding folk music but its really all the same. Even Bob Dylan and most modern folk, only instead of having 3 different sized flutes, a kantele, and 2 harpists he just plays one guitar and sings (not always, blah blah). Most modern music is built up around the same structure and principles, pop, rock, metal, and punk especially.

Anyway, I just love that soft, ambient sound you get out of a lot of Celtic music from all the soft strings.

Anyway

Mumford and Sons - The Cave