What are you listening to?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIr2LrJPaLQ&feature=related[/ame]

That guy's voice. D: So beautiful. So girly in the beginning, unlike his looks. D: But then it gets really beautiful. ='( <3

Intrigue - Deanu Maija
flaggen14.gif

Seems like these guys cans till put out awesome music. The keyboard solo's a fucking beast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye :) Did you give a listen at the title track already? Been a long time a song touched me that much.

As I mentioned before, their new album is a true masterpiece. I just received my Collector's Edition today and keep listening to it the whole eve. One of the few albums I like listening to as a whole concept, not only some favourite songs. I love it :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Lamb of God - Set to Fail

On a side note, I just thought I'd share, but I just found out that Randy Blythe, vocalist of Lamb of God, is a CoB Hate Crew member :O

Aye :) Did you give a listen at the title track already? Been a long time a song touched me that much.

As I mentioned before, their new album is a true masterpiece. I just received my Collector's Edition today and keep listening to it the whole eve. One of the few albums I like listening to as a whole concept, not only some favourite songs. I love it :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yup, I just picked it up today on impulse. Just finished listening to the whole album, and it's probably their best since Episode & Visions (and I didn't like the stuff after that quite so much, especially not the two recent albums). Great riffs, great production, great arrangements. IMHO, the album had a slow song too many, I'd rather prefer another fast one, maybe with a crazy guitar-solo equivalent of TGNE keys, but pretty good overall. Surprisingly refreshing from a band I never really cared too much for (though quite impressed by their live performance).

Elysium the track was OK, but definitely not the best of their 10-minute songs, doesn't even come close to my favourite Infinity. Not a fan of the lyrics also.

Yup, I just picked it up today on impulse. Just finished listening to the whole album, and it's probably their best since Episode & Visions (and I didn't like the stuff after that quite so much, especially not the two recent albums). Great riffs, great production, great arrangements. IMHO, the album had a slow song too many, I'd rather prefer another fast one, maybe with a crazy guitar-solo equivalent of TGNE keys, but pretty good overall. Surprisingly refreshing from a band I never really cared too much for (though quite impressed by their live performance).

Elysium the track was OK, but definitely not the best of their 10-minute songs, doesn't even come close to my favourite Infinity. Not a fan of the lyrics also.
Of their longer songs, I also liked Infinity most, but Elysium beats it now, I love the transitions from fast to slow, powerful to calm, dark to light... yummy :) No need of another fast song for me though, I'm very satisfied with the shares of both slower and faster songs. Although I must admit that I'm impressed of the faster ones, that's how Power Metal should sound :lol:

I fully agree that it's a great production overall, Matias did a really great job there. Balanced but still distinct tones, awesome melodies and compositions, vocals well pitched/not too high all in all. More balanced and sophisticated than Polaris for sure, and I already liked Polaris a lot :)