What are you listening to?

I just Got into Pain of salvation about 2 months ago and now have all there studio albums But Scarsick , I think ill skip that one from what i heard of it so far but wow i should have given them another chance way back but oh well Really diggen them now

Myrath- A band that i just heard about there album Hope has been out for 2 years i think but its really good all the way threw great band and singer is very good too
Dream theater - as always
Symphony x
Spheric Universe Experiance
Seventh Wonder
Opeth - Im a newbie to them too I mostly like the clean vocal tunes But the music in all there stuff is great
O crap is this a what are you listing to right now or lately Lol oh well I'll post it anyway sorry

Nice to hear there is someone else into myrath I love the entire hope album
I think there gonna be a great band , just hope the new singer works out for them I really liked the keyboard players voice but they decided they need a frontman to sing the vocals , I am waiting for the new realease to come out , I talked to there manager via email he said its all ready just waiting for the record company crap now

Nice to hear there is someone else into myrath I love the entire hope album
I think there gonna be a great band , just hope the new singer works out for them I really liked the keyboard players voice but they decided they need a frontman to sing the vocals , I am waiting for the new realease to come out , I talked to there manager via email he said its all ready just waiting for the record company crap now

Yeah, me too, I contacted the band through Myspace, they also told me the same thing, just the industry holding them up now. I'm really looking forward to it!

Yeah, me too, I contacted the band through Myspace, they also told me the same thing, just the industry holding them up now. I'm really looking forward to it!

Cool
Now they have 2 stalking fans early in there career , the least they could have done is put some samples on myspace of the new stuff

Cool
Now they have 2 stalking fans early in there career , the least they could have done is put some samples on myspace of the new stuff

Hehehe......at least they talk to their stalking fans!! Some bands won't even do that, they seemed really friendly:)