The 'what are you listening to?' thread

Haha yeah I know, I only phrased it that way because I knew Bloodbath first.

And yeah, I ended up purchasing the entire Nightingale discography, as well as Edge of Sanity's Purgatory Afterglow, Crimson and Crimson II. :headbang:

and yet you didn't get Edge of Sanity's "Spectral Sorrows"????

until you fix that, you're dead to me

and yet you didn't get Edge of Sanity's "Spectral Sorrows"????

until you fix that, you're dead to me

lol I have so many things to 'fix' in that regard. Lack of any Bolt Thrower and Entombed is plaguing me more-so than another Edge of Sanity album. :p
But I'll put this on my to-buy list. :lol:

lol I have so many things to 'fix' in that regard. Lack of any Bolt Thrower and Entombed is plaguing me more-so than another Edge of Sanity album. :p

The IVth Crusade and Clandestine are MUST haves.

/\Frost at his best :headbang: /\

Last edited by a moderator:
And ...For Victory if you can find it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vNjMOuO_fI&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLBE07BB6EC5AD7911[/ame]

Spectral Sorrows is the better version of Purgatory Afterglow ... and it has a cover of Manowar's "Blood of my Enemies" on it for fuckssake!!!

oh and with Entombed ... Left Hand Path > Clandestine

just sayin

Forbidden - omega wave / green
Comes with the fall - discography
Wisdom In Chains - Pocono Ghosts (EP)
HateSphere - The Great Bludgeoning
Warbringer - World Torn Asunder
Textures - Dualism
Taproot - Welcome
SOS - I Owe You Nothing EP
Skarhead - Dreams Don't Die
Mastodon - The Hunter
Immolation - Providence (e.p)
Fuck The Facts - Die Miserable
Foo Fighters - Wasting Light

And some songs i'm practicing on guitar from Exodus, Pantera, E Town Concrete, Earth Crisis...

And i'm in a shitty mood right now due to some girls-related shitty situation and a cold but somehow i can't help listening to super-moody/sad/emotional/whiny stuff also haha FML...