what are you wearing right now?

$300 to spend on band shirts and cds?SHIT!I wish I was so lucky.But I guess I might be getting some new cds on New Years Day,since Record&Tape Traders is having a big sale-buy 1 used cd,get another free,$2 off any new cd.I have a $20 and I may be getting more money,so I figure I'll at least get 2 or 3 new cds.

Dragonlord t-shirt, long urban camo pants, Nile sweatshirt, as usual (although the t-shirt alternates).

Originally posted by IcedEarth556
Century Media shirt, jeans and socks.
Speaking of clothes, I have 300 dollars I have nothing to do with. I think I'll blow it all on band shirts and CDs.

hehehehe.... a century media shirt..... does the back say "Our Distribution Sucks"???

I'm wearing black. I tried to wear other colors but they made me feel like I should be cheerful, which was scary. I was given a pretty black leather jacket cut in a sort of dressy fashion. Almost respectable looking, but mostly I just love how it smells of dead cow flesh.

black skate shoes, my *nice* khakis, KMFDM drug against war shirt, and my navy/olive super soft an fuzzy hella warm fleece. you know you want me.
-neal

as I just arrived to work, I could hardly be naked. :err: ..... black boots, black trousers, black hair (LOL), dark red shirt.