what band is this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilpacker

New Metal Member
Dec 30, 2008
I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for people like myself who often get a song/band in their head and really arent sure who it is..(those of us who dont eat sleep and poop metal,shame on us)

i heard a cool band today..im not sure who it was it sounded to be folk metal..german i think,and i asked the name briefly..it sounded like he said "minitzel" and..i cant find crap on that name with alternate spelling even..so does anyone know ?!

im asking for help here,and i would assume other people have this problem often. but you wouldnt understand that,you probably know every metal band out there,i dont...

i figured it would be a good place to start..if everyone hates it..a moderator will delete it..NBD.so..do you know the band or what ?

i heard a cool band today..im not sure who it was it sounded to be folk metal..german i think,and i asked the name briefly..it sounded like he said "minitzel" and..i cant find crap on that name with alternate spelling even..so does anyone know ?!

Metallica

This thread is a good idea but will get locked most likely.

Instead of new threads popping up with "lols wut is this song, i need to know," they can just put it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.