what boarders DO you want to meet?

me sad :(

Kidding. It's not like I've ever been part of the "family", but I wouldn't mind meeting all of you. It's not likely to happen though :(

my constant "post 3 months in a row then leave for one month" doesn't really help to keep in touch with folks on this board :tickled:

Btw, new Lamb of God ( I used to hate them ) isn't bad.

AsModEe said:
my constant "post 3 months in a row then leave for one month" doesn't really help to keep in touch with folks on this board :tickled:

Btw, new Lamb of God ( I used to hate them ) isn't bad.
thank you! haha i really like the album. its a very different side of LoG

still no one wanting to meet me :(

Well, at least I know who to hate and completely ignore for the rest of my stay at the board. I think the people that I want to meet NOW know who they are. ^_^ ;)

Will Bozarth said:
Captain Beard, Kvlt Wench, SuperMahrio, Volk, EricT, Derek, Tee, metalized, Devy_Metal, lizard, ZANEX, ledmag, rebirth, HemiGTX, MFJ, Troyanasy, Karmic

I believe those are the main ones... but I always love meeting people from here

Now, for people I didn't list to hate me :lol:

You bitch. ;)

Anyway, when you pulled the cds from Tower, did they give you any recourse for any that were sold?

And for good measure, as you know, I picked up your EP at Vintage Vinyl shortly after its release!

ttyl,
DavE (attorney, NJ)

A Bozarth, a Mike, A swedish Karmic, a russell, A kilted bastard child, a Retarded Penguin, a chef, a cara...

I'd say a dead lioness, but having the camera installed in her bathroom is essentially the same as meeting.

Hmm... So yeah... That list is down to Mike ( :cry: ), Karmic, Derek, and RP now. And Karen... since she finally destroyed the camera. I mean, I have the archives, but its nothing like the live action.

To date, I've met exactly zero of you.

Lets keep it that way.

Oh wait, I lied. I know retarded penguin quite well. Together we drink and make merry <3