what boarders DO you want to meet?

...yes...yes indeed... with Naglfar as company

nooo

Sheol means hell in some ancient religion; we spent around 30 minutes discussing this in Islam class for some reason

Damn you new kids! I RUN HELL. I KEEP IT AT 65 FARENHEIT. WE DON'T TORTURE SINCE I TOOK OVER.

Ok yes, I do make traffic fun for you commuters.

Captain Beard said:
Damn you new kids! I RUN HELL. I KEEP IT AT 65 FARENHEIT. WE DON'T TORTURE SINCE I TOOK OVER.

Ok yes, I do make traffic fun for you commuters.

Actually, I have a route that saves me about 30-45 minutes of traffic. Though, I have to deal with all of the Boeing assholes. But, if I get a job at Boeing, I will be one of those assholes. I'm already an asshole, but not a Boeing asshole.

haha yeah i forgot silly west coast has different traffic makeup

Söy said:
haha yeah i forgot silly west coast has different traffic makeup

Don't get me started on the Midwest. I lived in Illinois back in 2004 and holy fuck, people do NOT know how to drive in the rain! I would be driving my ex fiance's car with non-working windshield wipers and would drive better than the pussy drivers scared of a little rain, driving 25MPH under the limit.

Yea, I'm a WoP as well. Along with Irish, German, Native American, French (shut up) and I think I'm leaving something out.......I'm a mutt. But, mostly Italian.

Edit:
985585701_l.gif

Fuck yes! Dude, I hate soccer but I'm so glad we won the World Cup. Go Italy!