what can you play?

I've been playing drums for a little over a year, so my list is short a my drumming's still kinda sloppy.

In Flames:
Satellites and Astronauts
Moonshield
Suburban Me

Children of Bodom:
Downfall
Needled 24/7

Soilwork:
Rejection Role (Everything but the little drum solo type part and the last fill)
The Bringer (improvise over solo)

Metallica:
Enter Sandman

Haste:
Engine
The Absentee (most of it)

Killswitch Engage:
My Last Serenade

That's all I can think of.

I've been playing the bass guitar for 2 years and a month now, and I've got a 6stringer for about 6 months now. I don't really remember what I can play, 'cause I don't really learn songs anymore, mostly it's just my own stuff. But if I practice I usually play all of Jaco Pastorius 'Donna Lee' (very good for fingering excercises!) and at the moment I'm trying to learn John Myung's bass tapping on 'The Glass Prison' (starting at about 9,5 minutes into the song).

i cant play many whole songs just most of them but:
Iron Maiden : Phantom Of The Operah, The Trooper, Killlers
Black Sabbath : Paranoid, N.I.B, Iron Man
In Flames : Clayman
Morbid Angel : Caesars Palace (most of)
Metallica : For Whom The Bell Tolls, Nothing Else Matters
The Cure : Lovesong, Boys Don't Cry
that's all i can remember at the moment, but i've only been playing bass for a year, so it's not too bad i suppose

There are so many songs that Ive forgotten, but the songs that Ive been playing lately are: Immortal - At the Heart of Winter, Unsilet Storms in the North Abyss, Beyond the North Waves and Damned in Black, Einherjer - Dragons of the North and Ballade of the Swords...