What car do you drive?

now that's the BOLLOCKS or the DUCKS NUTS.

A friend of mine in the A.C.T had one the same..buuut..He had the stock front end and didn't have the wing on the roof.

His was lowered, no badges except the FORD badge it looked the shit at that time was one of the fastest road cars in OZ.

Yeah those XB coupes are cool as fuck and big as a whale.

Haha stuff like that hurts the wallet.

Anyway,the Germans know how to build quality cars,Audi and BMW is the only things i look for when buying a new car

Well, in Sweden you don´t have our INSANE car taxes so you all drive around in big Volvo, SAAB, or american cars!!! (A bit of prejudice?) And of course, I´m jealous!!! I drive a quite shitty Peugeot 309 (and I dare a french guy to come out and say his nation´s cars are great,(!!!) like the german guy did in the post above)

Well, in Sweden you don´t have our INSANE car taxes so you all drive around in big Volvo, SAAB, or american cars!!! (A bit of prejudice?) And of course, I´m jealous!!! I drive a quite shitty Peugeot 309 (and I dare a french guy to come out and say his nation´s cars are great,(!!!) like the german guy did in the post above)

There´s nothing wrong with Peugeot either if you ask me.
But yeah i guess you are pretty right,most people in Sweden drive Volvo and Saab. I hate both of them,especially Volvo,which in Sweden is considered the "right thing to drive"

There´s nothing wrong with Peugeot either if you ask me.

No, newer Peugeot 206/207 are pretty good, but a 309 from 1991 is pure shit. I call my 309 "the french sense of humour". When I get back from Asia in August I´m gonna look into getting another car, maybe I´ll go Japanese again. Have had Mazda 929 and Nissan Sunny before...

picture001ox6.jpg

The auto-erotic appeal of owning a beefy V8 is significantly offset by the current impotence-inducing petrol prices.

If I could, Id buy this car:

s6_1.jpg
s6_2.jpg

s6_3.jpg
s6_4.jpg

2003 Audi S6 Avant, 4.2l V8 engine producing 340hp, 4x4 drive and tons of extras. There are quite a few to be had at around 18.000 euros right now. A pity only that the gas prices and insurance premium would kill me :(

Hey nothing against family cars ;)
My gf's dad drives an Audi A4, not an avant but a regular and I just dont see the point. The length is the same so it's the same for finding parking spots, but the moment you want to transport anything larger, it's a real pain in the ass. Two bags and the trunk is full, I mean wtf? Station waggon's ftw tbh

mines a white auto,the only thing that sux about it after driving a worked 308 commodore is that people seem to think that they can pull out in front of you cause your driving a small car,I like it though nice and cheap to get around in

Hey nothing against family cars ;)
My gf's dad drives an Audi A4, not an avant but a regular and I just dont see the point. The length is the same so it's the same for finding parking spots, but the moment you want to transport anything larger, it's a real pain in the ass. Two bags and the trunk is full, I mean wtf? Station waggon's ftw tbh

A sedan looks better than a station wagon,and it´s cheaper

Wicked! I love my car :) my boyfriend thinks I should get a holden VZ commodore but when I seen it I just fell in love with it. So reliable and cheap to run!

And I'm a Ford gal :lol:

What colour?

stick with the fords...:heh:

I have a Ford Laser myself, she is a sweet ride...:D

I wish I had a car.... Soon maybe if I can get the insurance money. I'll pay easliy double the price of the cheap car each year to insure it at a 17 y o in the UK.