What did you want to be as a child?

onj.jpg

i wanted to be her, and i wanted to wear those pants, but i was a fat school kid hahaha so i'd a looked rather funny in them, well reallllly funny :D

When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian, an astronaut, or to be employed by a donut shop. :) When I was a teenager I wanted to be an artist or a rock star. Now I'm 22 and there's a whole crapload of things I want to try: journalism, acting, martial arts, being a vigilante super hero, etc.etc.etc.

kid:anything that had to do with magic.Also i wanted to be a ninja like my favourite cartoon,Kabamaru(Kabamaru for ever!),or a martial arts fighter with swords and that(inspired by them japanese cartoons i watched everyday).Something that had to do with music.Story teller.And of course i've always wanted to look like an Anime character :)

teenager:martial arts ,writer,poet,anything that has to do with magic,psychiatrist.Secret agent that knows government secrets(inspired by X-files).Look like an Anime:(

now:i want to be a decent virtuoso guitarist,decent singer and music writer.i want to be sth that will be remembered.a successful businesswoman.also , a criminology investigator and a film director.Writer too.Something connected to positive magic and spirit evolution.

i dont think i will succeed in even half of them:lol:

p.s.i forgot to add looking like an Anime:lol:

smear some fake blood /paint over your body and try to float motionless in the air :lol:

as a child I always wanted to be an archaeologist, but my parents kept on saying that it brings no money and I wouldn't have enough patience...
after I had to realise that there is no use for an archaeologist in my home country, and reaching nowadays I just have no idea about what I want to be...