What do these five items have in common?

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
LOTR - Return of the King [DVD].
SCALD - Will of the Gods is Great Power.
EVERGREY - The Inner Circle.
VEHEMENCE - Helping the World to See.
WEAKLING - Dead as Dreams.

??

They all showed up in my mailbox this week!

I am teh fucking win.

:headbang:

Waiting for the special edition.
Want one too.
Don't like the dude's voice.
See above.
Who dat?!

Yeah, well I haven't actually listened to any of the CDs yet.

This is one DVD that I wanted quick, cos I can't wait for the special edition. Besides, I'm not sure whether to wait for the special edition, or just buy the super duper cooper trilogy box set and be done with it.

Weakling is a BM band from CA. You know, part of the whole Leviathan, Xasthur, Draugar scene. I bet that helps you loads doesn't it, heh.

Sounds like my new CDs. :tickled:

So is that super duper version a definite? I've heard the rumours, but I already have the first two special editions, so the third would just be natural.

I know of Xasthur and Leviathan, I didn't know they were from California though. Fucking weird that CA has a big black metal scene, I mean, it's bright and sunny California. I can't even listen to black metal unless it's cold.

NAD said:
So is that super duper version a definite? I've heard the rumours, but I already have the first two special editions, so the third would just be natural.
I'm not sure, I just assumed it was definite since it was Peter Jackson who announced it.

I know of Xasthur and Leviathan, I didn't know they were from California though. Fucking weird that CA has a big black metal scene, I mean, it's bright and sunny California. I can't even listen to black metal unless it's cold.
Yeah, it's pretty fucked up. And these BM bands out of CA are getting some respect all the way out in Scandinavia!

Ah sheit, I didn't know Mr. Jackson announced it. Let's just see how much cash this fanboy has when it gets released then. :loco:

I don't think I've ever heard a CA BM band, but the concept is just so strange to me. Maybe I'll use that for an excuse to check out Xasthur, seems that name has come up in a positive light 'round here a few times.

When I hovered over the thread title to preview it, all that showed up was :

LOTR - Return of the King [DVD].
SCALD - Will of the Gods is Great Power.
EVERGREY - The Inner Circle.
VEHEMENCE - Helping the World to See.
WEAKLING - Dead as Dreams.

??

They all showed up in my...

And the first thing that came to my mind was 'rectal X-ray'.

Hey, I'm ill and sleep-deprived, that combination does strange things to my brain! Actually, I've been losing it more and more lately... last night at a club a mate of mine put in a friendly sort of headlock... three seconds later I'd pulled some Jackie Chan shit, flipped him over, slammed him to the ground by his throat and kicked him in the balls, without ever even realising I was going to do it... methinks I need help... hehehe

dill_the_devil said:
Actually, I've been losing it more and more lately... last night at a club a mate of mine put in a friendly sort of headlock... three seconds later I'd pulled some Jackie Chan shit, flipped him over, slammed him to the ground by his throat and kicked him in the balls, without ever even realising I was going to do it... methinks I need help... hehehe
Man, if the nightclub thing doesn't work out for you, there's always the SAS.

LOL - I'm normally quite a passive, pacifistic sort of guy, but too many Newcastle Brown Ales had been downed last night... it was pound a pint in the Varsity in Wolverhampton (where I'd been from 7:00 till 10:00), and amazingly the same offer was on in The Planet nightclub (where I stayed from 10:00 until drunkenly staggering out in search of a taxi at 1:30, bemoaning the fact that I had to be in work today).

The nightclub thing's just a one-night a week deal for some extra cash, in reality I'm a data entry clerk (fun fun fun). I'm still shooting for paid music journalism as a career though, although I'll accept internationally recognised metal megastar too (which is currently being aided by my home recordings, which I'll probably unleash on you guys when they're of a suitably non-laughable standard).