What do ya think ? Metal with a little bit of Core

Don't you know your first post is supposed to be asking for presets or asking a question that's been answered a hundred times already?

Haha, just kidding, man. This sounds really nice! For me, the guitar tone is a bit hollow but that might just be preference. Is this the x30? Nice songwriting, the riffs are really good though and, from what I can tell on my earbuds, the mix is good as well. Nice job. Welcome.

Hey, thanks !

Ok this is already my second post but i need a preset for cubase that my songs sound like Machine Head :D

To be honest, i used a ampsimulation and some impulse responses for these songs and really like the result. I used Slate Drums for the kick, toms und snare but added some other samples. Cymbals are DFH.

track said:
Hey, thanks !

Ok this is already my second post but i need a preset for cubase that my songs sound like Machine Head :D

To be honest, i used a ampsimulation and some impulse responses for these songs and really like the result. I used Slate Drums for the kick, toms und snare but added some other samples. Cymbals are DFH.

It's a bit of a useless post, but I had DFH and then switched to Metalheads and I have to say the cymbals on that kick major ass. Not too fond of the kick and snare but it's very useable for the most part.

listened to the songs again today and for some reason i think there is not enough low end !?! do you agree with that ? should i turn up the bass a little or feature the kick with some low end ?

Thanx,
Track

I think it may lack bass in a general way, but only a tiny bit, and I think it's pretty good as it is.

Also personally I like a bit more punch on the drums

errr... i remember seeing a member with the same nick if I'm not wrong, but nope, I'm only a guy from Portugal that landed here...