What do you believe that will be dark trnquility next step

Opaltone

New Metal Member
Jun 5, 2004
Patras,greece
I believe that dark dranquility is one from the swedish bands that they can play traditionaly new wave of swedish death metal but always they are giving something new.I believe that they will continue with the same way

Indeed. Dark Tranquillity will always play music true to their souls, and fans of the genre and the band should have faith in them as they havn't dissapointed yet in doing so.

I think its going to get heavier and faster with alot more messed up time signature changes. Like the sound and style of Damage done with the odd structures and tempo's of Sky Dancer. It's gonna be something special I think, and itll probably not be what everyone expects.

King Chaos said:
Indeed. Dark Tranquillity will always play music true to their souls, and fans of the genre and the band should have faith in them as they havn't dissapointed yet in doing so.

I think its going to get heavier and faster with alot more messed up time signature changes. Like the sound and style of Damage done with the odd structures and tempo's of Sky Dancer. It's gonna be something special I think, and itll probably not be what everyone expects.

Yes,you are right but I am trying to think their next step,I mean that with INFLAMES I guessed what they are doing now I am not dissapointed with that.

Yes well, I dont think Dark tranquillity are going to start making music aimed at mainstream artists. They will stay tr00 like I said.

Then again people say In flames' progression is natural so good on them for staying tr00 (to themselves), I just think their new stuff doesnt live up to their old stuff.

But Dark tranquillity in my eyes will only get better and more experimental as they progress, which is evident looking at their last set of releases.

Well, I can't foresee what the DT's next step will be, but to me it looks obvious that the band must indeed take a rather big leap in order to break away from the boundaries they have set for themselves with their past two albums. It won't be easy, but they have done it before with great success and I have faith in them. Also, the comments from the people who have heard the new material have been quite promising this far...

-Villain