What do you guys think about this guitar tone?

hah yeah pushed gain too much, I will remake it with less gain, forgot to save session though for that cause i thought it's very bad :lol:

As for gear, pitch shifted guitar(from standard E) with noname passive pups into toneport into revalver with revalver impulse(from JSX collection), amp was JSX. Bass is a pitch shifted guitar too.

Could almsot swear that was a real JSX, nice work man.

2nd clip wasn't that saturated, sounded much better, even think u can roll off som more gain :)

Hehe thanks, didn't expect it would turn out close to decent, on the less gain - I did not want to overdo it, it sounds too ,,scratchy,, with less gain. I'll try this preset soon with low tuned guitar(not pitch shifted) and fresh strings and good tuning. This one was recorded on like half year old strings, bad tuning comes up when pitch shifting too, makes open chords sound like shit, even with perfect tuning chords seem to detune abit.

BTW double tracked

also friend of mine told me mix has too much low end, sorry for that, I mixed on headphones with no bass detail :(

Revalver mkIII JSX with impulse from revalver peavey collection, the one named JSX 4x12 | bo bmx3 (b). I can upload presets but I must warn that I got very weird setup and this may sound bad on some other setup.