What do you guys think of this mixing style ?

Dude that's great, I don't like this kind of vocals, so I can't judge, but the guitars are well recorded, and the style of composing and panning is great!

Thanks guys!

Very clean, tight mix. I like it.

Care to share your guitar processing chain?

Guitars are simply lecto with a lot of EQ from Ozone, compression from waves some saturation + very very tight playing.
The right drums and timing of the drums also have an impact of how tight the guitars sound in the mix.

:)

Sounds pretty good. Bass guitar could use some grunt and dirt to it in the low mids to make it more present in the mix. Drums could use some more parallel drum smashing to give them a harder hitting sound. Rough Rider or Molot are good free compressors for this.

I agree on the "dirtier" bass. People are starting to use really electronic tones for bass and honestly I really like the early 2000s metalcore where that wasn't really an option, it really gives those chugs some life. But yeah it's a good mix I really like the guitar, and the drums cut well

Fuckin' killin' it on the lead guitar, dude! Just two critiques from me 1) The brutal vox need to be bigger (use a doubler or haas effect plug-in - something to beef it up) 2) Little more "human feel" in the drums (mix up some velocities)
Good commercial potential here!

Sounds good enough....

Thing is at this point, what do you need, confirmation? The style of music will translate fine to the listener and beyond that the listener will not care. Unless you are struggling to achieve something you want, you are obviously on the right lines.

Some of the other comments about beefing up the drums more are valid, however, thats a taste thing as to how far you go with it.

Personally I think you have some cool sounds/effects to vocals in there which generate interest.

I think it would be good to know:

Whats your drums? Real or samples/midi?

And the radio/distant vocals whats your tricks on there.