What do you hear...

thanks shamateur, i found it.
could you tell me, if this is a good quality, my sound on this pc is atm very bad, and i dont want to download it with bad quality..

Last edited by a moderator:
i know, but the only original video i found is the one, ive posted and thze qualy there is much worse.
yes, mp3 would be good. on youtube you can only find flv datas, and when they are converted, they are only called mp3, but the qualy is like flv..

@shadoweagle, send you a pm yesterday...

the abyss is such a good song, i like the rerecorded one, but the original sounds way more darker...

The Abyss is such a great song. So damn dark. And the original is even darker. So hellish and doomish. lol. The vocals is better, more evil in the original. I love it! i LOVE IT!

There was a limited edition digi pack of The Fourth Dimention when it came out. It had The Abyss on there instead of the Arrival Of The Demons.

EDIT: Lol rereading through the thread and it had been notified. Now you actually have the confirmation :p

It came out 1995, one year after official releasing of "T4D". It has different sound coz it was, I guess, the first stuff that Peter recorded in his newly bought sound studio Abyss, wich is placed in bunker, and that's why the name of studio is so, while the rest album was recorded in Rock studio
Just to continue your discovering the history...

My question was dedicated to unbelievable for me shit that this limited masterpies isn't belong to you anymore.

well technically i still have it.

It's just back at my old home in the Netherlands ,with the rest of my cd/dvd collection ^^. So it's still in my possesion.

Heheheh , ermmm a couple of years ago at a metalmarket :p It was in complete newstate and i didn't have The Fourth Dimention in my collection.

Hypocrisy was still growing on me back then. So i didn't really had the intention of searching for the collecters stuff.