What do you name yourself usually?

arkah

Jul 2, 2003
truemetal.proboards22.com
I've got a fried. His name is Nikolay, this name could be changed in Russian into Kolya. Whenever I name him so, he at least gets irritated. he says" Call me Nick". However I suppose he wouldn't mind to be called "my precious", I'm sure he calls himself like that.

Well, my name is Anders, but people usually call me Momo, because I always took care of one guy when we were drunk and in town. Momo is something like Grandmother in finnish (the dude I protected is finnish). Grandmother because I was so "wise" and protective...

Others call me uncle Anders - or just uncle... That´s a longer story, and scares the girls away, so.... You know enough already...

It's Odin isn't it? Cool. Then Momo should suit you, at least that is how I characrize Odin.and how about the other story. The only thing I'm really scared of to death is to be stuck under the ground and suffocate. I think it doesn't happen to me due to the Net.

My name is Bryant and I like it, so I use it on the net (as anyone can see) as well. I often have to correct people that call me "Brian" though as it is common, where my name is not.

Bryant

Im usually just called Johanna, which is my real name. There are quite many who uses "Jossa" also.. which is short version of my nick Jossahannanon. Oh then there is lots of more that perhaps are not that suitable here :p

My name is Gabriela, but the only persons that call me that are my parents when theyre angry at me, or perhaps teachers. Everyone else calls me Gaby :)

Rus. Or Russ, depending on whether it's the shortened version of Rusty or Russell, both of which I am occasionally called. Hmm.

mmmhh... My name is Federica... I have 2387947328974827927483279 "nick names", but my frinds usually call me "Fede", or "Fe'", or also "cì"...

:wave:

Well, I call it St. Nick, for the present it gives... :Spin: But my name is Michael, most call me Mike... had a few people call me Bart... and a few call me other names... one person in specific calls me perv. :lol: :bah:

That's about that. :p

Hm, I just realized almost no one calls me with my name, people just say 'hey!' or something when they want my attention, it's enough. Sometimes I even feel awkward when someone says my name, I'm like "what....who.."

:cry: *goes in the dark corner*

Hmm my name is ambrosia but everyone calls me amber and have a few other strang nicknames that i dont really care for. :zombie:

lady of bodom said:
Hmm my name is ambrosia but everyone calls me amber and have a few other strang nicknames that i dont really care for. :zombie:

That's a beautiful name. Unusual names are a really good, defining characteristic. The world would be a boring place if everyone were named "Matt" or "Lisa". :p