What do you name yourself usually?

I have so many different nicknames over years, and most of them are still in use...... so, whatever, I'm easy. Meh. *Shrugs*

And I call you NAMI!! :D

Nami! Nami! Nami! Nami! Nami! Nami! Nami! Yumi! "grin:

Spike

@Lady of bodom: niiiiiiiice name :headbang:

I have three major nick names: Tish, Macaco (which means monkey in portgues :lol: ) and anderson, no one calls me anders but I introduce me as anders

My name is Janelle. When I was in elementary, some people called me wangfuchung because I was taking tae-kwon-do. But that phase is loooong over. Now my nickname is Spanelli.

there are some names people use when they want my attention... My friends might just say "hei läski" (hey, fatso)or "basisti" (bassist), my brothers call me Aaro (for my first name being Antti and last name Aro), and I quite much like that... At work I write AKA to my things to identify them as mine (my second nake starts with K). Work mates usually call me by my last name, and one just says AA

official name: Olga
widely used by relatives and aquaitances: Olya, Ol'ka, Olyechka, Olen'ka and so on
nicks: trOlya, trOl'ka Foxkid (rus. variant -- Lisichka)
what do Ireally call myself is archangel or arka cause I am.

some call me bitch, some witch
and to some I come without call

I'm usually by my first name (Jouni), but depending on people I get called in a million different names, most common being Jumala (God, because of something I used to do when I got drunk) and Esko (finnish name, nothing to do with my actual name, one friend of mine once mistook me for a guy called Esko and it stuck).

My name is Zyanya, but because of the difficult some people find to pronounce it, they'd rather call me Zyan or Yeya or zyanch and 1000 other different ways I don't like that much. Others call me Zyanyita which is like Little Zyanya.

@lady of bodom: Precious name

Reactions: ante
There are no ways to shorten Tara so people have come up with the most ridiculous names for me (and I have come up with some of these too):

Tarda
Terrorizing Tara
extreme noise tara
tarawar
a rat (my name backwards)

Oh well. I like my name though. :Smug: It drives the bitches wild.