What do you think of Fall From Grace?

Very nicely written sir. :kickass:

As for the import, the two songs--From the Fading Screams and The Afterlife--while total asskickers from the first album, were just copied/pasted onto this one. I really would have loved to hear those two classics with this album's behemoth production, so that's a slight downer. But it's a good way to give those who didn't hear the first album a glimpse of the excellent job they did there.

On another [unrelated] note, I used to always go to Encyclopeadia Metallum on my PS3 to read good reviews for good albums and bad reviews for shitty ones :D, then the site changed and now it just goes ass-up whenever I try to browse it... :erk:

Anyways back on point, I hope this release reaches far and wide and Borealis goes to the top and all that original stuff! :D

Very nicely written sir. :kickass:

As for the import, the two songs--From the Fading Screams and The Afterlife--while total asskickers from the first album, were just copied/pasted onto this one. I really would have loved to hear those two classics with this album's behemoth production, so that's a slight downer. But it's a good way to give those who didn't hear the first album a glimpse of the excellent job they did there.

Yeah the production on this album is amazing, though I didn't think World of Silence had a bad production. And while those are two of the best tracks, everyone should pick up the first album. I can't imagine a Borealis fan not knowing Lost Voices, the title track, or even The Dawning Light.

On another [unrelated] note, I used to always go to Encyclopeadia Metallum on my PS3 to read good reviews for good albums and bad reviews for shitty ones :D, then the site changed and now it just goes ass-up whenever I try to browse it... :erk:

Yeah they updated to another version. If you use it on your computer, it is a lot better than the previous version.

Anyways back on point, I hope this release reaches far and wide and Borealis goes to the top and all that original stuff! :D

Me too. I'm wondering what's next for Borealis. It seems like this release has already reached a lot more people than World of Silence but they have yet to get on a tour. It's too bad that every touring Power Metal band brings Powerglove instead of bands like Borealis.

Well, despite the rolling walkouts from Canada Post, my copy arrived in my mailbox yesterday afternoon after only 10 days in the mail. Which turns out to be closer to the norm than not. Anyhoos...
I will be honest and say that this is my first real chance to get aquainted with the music of Borealis, even though I have heard this and that over the net, but now it is getting cranked on the big speakers and it sounds great. The band and studio have done a great job, as everything from the mix to the fantastic recording quality truly shine.
The song writing is also of high calibre. And only after three play throughs, I find myself becoming very familiar with the songs like I have heard them for longer than just 24 hours. Add to this the top notch playing from everyone in the band, and you have one killer release. Hopefully the band will get the recognition that should go along with a disc as good as "Fall From Grace".