What do you think of "Intermission"?

I think it was great and an amazing chorus :headbang:

Now i just looking forward to the release of the album!!!,

BADASS.

It's needless to say that this song is totally awesome. One of the best creations of Pagan's Mind, those guys are better than ever.

I can't stop to listen to it. Congratulations to Pagan's Mind and all the production envolved, ant thanks to Metal Madman Show to introduce this awesomeness all over the world!

Can't wait to hear the entire album.

Cheers and greets from Brazil! Keep rockin'. :kickass:

Agreed, was a totally awesome track and yea MM, Solo was great. The 'Shine Eternally' solo is one of my favourite solos EVER. Now I will get to hear it twice as much :)

Fantastic,

Can't wait to hear the full album.
Solo, is so melodic... :hotjump:
Thanks guys for still pumping out melodic music like this. :)

I thought the song was good. I honestly enjoyed it, but it wasn't "great." I am hoping Pagan's Mind has been inadvertently influenced by Accept in the fact that they simply pick bad singles. If this is the best song on the disc, I simply won't be thrilled with the disc, but if this is an "average" one, then I will get my ass kicked.

Bryant

if you have see "tron" -the old one or the new movie ....

just being feel staying at the "raster" ... it´s fast, intensive, and it rocks

... & its a mission by the way

.. later f*ckers

I thought it was pretty tasty, especially that nice chuggy riff in the intro. If i wasn't before (which i was :p) I'm definitely looking forward to the new album now!

Catchy song. Actually that Shine Eternally guitar solo fits even better to this song. However, I really hope the upcoming album will include more complex songs.

It's a catchy song with a great chorus, and the sound again is awesome!!!
Because this is a single it's great for people who haven't heard about Pagan's Mind, but for us fans i hope there be more original and WOW songs on the album :).I do have to say that it's a good thing u used that "shine ethernaly" solo again, because that solo was WAAAAAYYYY to good to be "just a bonus track" Non the less it's a great song to begin with! love it:headbang:

Ow and btw i love to hear this one from in the studio!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it...seems like somewhat of a return to CE. It doesn't sound like more of GE...which I was not too happy with.

I like it...seems like somewhat of a return to CE. It doesn't sound like more of GE
I think Intermission is way closer to the sound of God's Equation (album) than Celestial Entrance. Intermission sounds a bit like United Alliance part two (instead of that "Shine Eternally" guitar solo). Slightly the same kind of song structure. Based on this new song, it seems like the band's gonna continue with pretty much the same kind of sound and style than GE has. In fact I hope I will be wrong. I prefer CE and especially Enigmatic:Calling (the true masterpiece) to God's Equation. God's Equation is of course a great album too anyway.