Your favorite Pagan's Mind Album/Song?

Psyaxis

New Metal Member
Dec 15, 2011
What is your favorite Pagan's Mind Album/Song?

Personally, I REALLY like the new album, and I think Intermission would probably have to be one of my favorites, mostly due to Nils' amazing vocal lines, and the REDICULOUSLY amazing solo by Jorn.

But my FAVVVVVORITE, would definitely have to be *drumroll please*

Enigmatic Calling: "Supremacy, our kind" I think the Chorus and vocal lines are nothing less than epic, and the pentatonic guitar work done during a guitar solo by Jorn is just simply eargasmic.

LOVE THIS BAND!

Hey if your reading this Nils or Jorn, COME PLAY IN ST PETE FLORIDA! :hotjump:

Without a doubt, Enigmatic:Calling is by far my favorite Pagan's Mind album. It's in my top 10 of any album. And Supremacy, Our Kind could be my favorite song although it's difficult to pick one song because the album is so great. I also really like Enigmatic Mission, Entrance To Infinity, and Taken. E:C is one of those "perfect" albums where there are no bad songs. IMO.

:worship:

Without a doubt, Enigmatic:Calling is by far my favorite Pagan's Mind album. It's in my top 10 of any album. And Supremacy, Our Kind could be my favorite song although it's difficult to pick one song because the album is so great. I also really like Enigmatic Mission, Entrance To Infinity, and Taken. E:C is one of those "perfect" albums where there are no bad songs. IMO.

:worship:

:D