what do you think of lars.k. norberg???

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. The old "Who is better?" question. Last time we dared to do this we stoped discussing about "The Gay style", "Foot Finger picking" and "Lemon Scent". Let's see where it takes us...

I saw them last year when they came to Atlanta. Major sound issues were happening, and it was nearly impossible to hear 50% of what they were playing. The rhythm guitar was way to loud and was drowning out nearly everything. Lars was jammin, of course. I would really like to see them again with a better mix.

Bri

Originally posted by HippieOfDoom
I am but a pebble in the boot of the Mighty Lars.
And I would give my aunt's left nut for a mix like he got on that album...which by the way is one of my favoritest albums...EVER.

I am but a pebble in the boot of the Mighty S-T-E-V-E.
And I would give my aunt's left nut for a mix like he got on that album (any album)... which by the way is one of my favoritest albums...EVER.

:headbang:

I like that guy from that band, with a lot of Bold fags in it. The music is: "I'M TOO SEXY FOR MY LOVE. TOO SEXY FOR MY LOVE, TOO SEXY YEAH! HOT!"

Awesome!

Originally posted by Higon
I like that guy from that band, with a lot of Bold fags in it. The music is: "I'M TOO SEXY FOR MY LOVE. TOO SEXY FOR MY LOVE, TOO SEXY YEAH! HOT!"

Awesome!

This is officially,the greatest post ever.
Made even better by the fact that I dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
This post should have images of dancing girls next to it.

I tried to put some dancing girls, but just have those smiles. Thanks for the support. And, being officially the greatest post, I win any prize?

REMEMBERED: The band is: "Right said Fred", the song is "I'm Too Sexy". You guys should listen, and maybe see the video. Seriously.

Originally posted by Darth Shredi
I saw them last year when they came to Atlanta. Major sound issues were happening, and it was nearly impossible to hear 50% of what they were playing. The rhythm guitar was way to loud and was drowning out nearly everything. Lars was jammin, of course. I would really like to see them again with a better mix.

Bri

Now will you believe this?: The sound tech took a break right before we got on stage and didn't come back untill we had just a couple of songs left. Not strange the sound sucked. People like this contributed a lot to the decision that we will never play live again. The only thing that can bring us back on stage is a shitload of green and a 2 hour sound check...

- Asgeir