What do you think of this guitar sound?

Wow, poor cunt didnt deserve all the bashing! He was 5 outted and 1 and a people came to his rescue, oh well ..........
Anyway, there is one thing I would love to hear, thats a short snipet of "holy diver" done in E#, I think it would be a breath of fresh air. :p

morgan sent me a snare clip the other day with holy diver playing
i nearly vomited my brain out through my ears
no offense to dio or marcus but if i ever hear that fucking riff ever again in ANY tuning i might actually die
and no that is NOT an invitation to euthanasia :lol:

morgan sent me a snare clip the other day with holy diver playing
i nearly vomited my brain out through my ears
no offense to dio or marcus but if i ever hear that fucking riff ever again in ANY tuning i might actually die
and no that is NOT an invitation to euthanasia :lol:
I hear ya mate! I putted out on the 2nd the other day, walked to the 3rd and WHAM! Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Daaaahhhh, Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Daaaahhhh Daaaahhhh!
Needless to say, my round was utterly shit after that!

Muckypup1 I dont realy understand the bashing!!!!

1.But please post a high-quality mp3 next time and not a shitty youtube vid
2.I understand you wanted that meshugga sound for your guitars, but in all honesty it sounds like shit. Sorry about that.
3.If you want the meshugga drumsound screw Ez-drummer and get DFHS 1. This one includes the original set of meshuggas drummer

And I know sometimes someone can realy get pissed of of nothing, but please think before type in!!!!
This is a forum and no cock-competition. Or just open a thread in the off-topic tavern ->"who has the bigger cock? "

I am not going to back down on this. I didn't get pissed off over nothing. There is no justification for raping someones ears in such a way. :D

Although I agree with what Gareth said... I did most if not all the same things when I first came here. If Gareth was here when I first joined I mightn't have stuck around :S (love you tho!).

Try and move past this mucky.. we really are nice people here! Most of the time.

Although I agree with what Gareth said... I did most if not all the same things when I first came here. If Gareth was here when I first joined I mightn't have stuck around :S (love you tho!).

Try and move past this mucky.. we really are nice people here! Most of the time.

I actually was here bro, i was just a lurker at the time though ;)

And mucky. DFHS 1 is pretty dated sounding as well now. There aren't many people who REALLY made it scream, and the ones that did have mostly moved onto S2.0 now.

S2.0 is pretty affordable considering how fucking incredible it sounds. Just save for a while, it's worth it.