What do you think of this.

Slapper

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2009
This is a Danish Deathmetal band called "Dawn Of Demise" to be honest it is the only decent death metal band in the DK (after my opinion)

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR THOUGHTS.

Edit here's their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dawnofdemise

Last edited by a moderator:
You think so? I just love these guy's when your mad at something or someone cuz then you can scream with the singer (not as good though)

Pretty groovey shit! I agree the vocals could be a bit deeper, I think it would fit the music more if they were. But still, pretty good thanks for link.

Dont forget Denial of God! and Volbeat hah.

Tomasz you still havent mailed me that cd yet! with all the bochum pics. Did you end up selling your Blut & krieg LP? Im thinkin of selling my Deathspell Omega - Inquisitors of Satan LP & 1st Urfaust LP to get a small dirt bike hah.

Only decent DK BAND COME ON???? i agree with the others. The guy is cupping his mic making the vocals sound shit. But what about Hatesphere? Detonation? Illdisposed? All killer bands

Remember this is my opinion. But yeah it was a mistake to put it in the way i did Hatesphere is a very very good band aswell.

Remember i said "Decent Death Metal band Volbeat has nothing to do with death metal but it is still a cool band. :p

Tomasz you still havent mailed me that cd yet! with all the bochum pics. Did you end up selling your Blut & krieg LP? Im thinkin of selling my Deathspell Omega - Inquisitors of Satan LP & 1st Urfaust LP to get a small dirt bike hah.

I mailed the CD to all those that PMed their addresses back in Jan/Feb. I even got one back from sweden as it was not deliverable to somebody (toilet crusher I think) for some reason. PM me your address and I'll mail it sometime.

I still have Blut und Krieg and a mini bike as well ;) so I don't have to sell mine.

Only decent DK BAND COME ON???? i agree with the others. The guy is cupping his mic making the vocals sound shit. But what about Hatesphere? Detonation? Illdisposed? All killer bands

This for real. There's tons of quality DM from DK, you just gotta dig a little bit deeper than you would with Sweden or Germany.