what do you think of...

Pretty crazy drumming. Yeah they're pretty damn good.

EDIT: Hahaha oh good god scroll down to see the picture of the guy kicking himself.

strangely enough, Decapitated is one of the drummer's favorite bands (the fact that he can play some of the songs on drums blows my mind)

I like it !!!
But sometimes i regrad that you don't understand the lyrics.(i'm talking in general)
some groups can write beautifull lyrics but you can't understand it.

It's great that there's new death metal bands around putting out quality stuff, but death metal's future continues to look bleaker and bleaker when it has been seven years since Obscura came out and nothing has come close to match it, and there's nothing in the horizon that looks like it will compete.

I hope a band can take that album and raise it to the next level (which would be quite amazing I would imagine).

This band's fucking killer, and I imagine they'll only get better.

Gallantry over Docility said:
A Velvet Creation rules and is rather unique, though it doesn't age that brilliantly. Their second album is pretty shit.

Actually, I think that that is just the thing that makes it brilliant. It ages so incredibly well. I didn't truly love that album before I had been listening to it for nearly four years. Before that, I simply enjoyed it a lot.