what do you wait of new for the new year?

albums: The Old Dead Tree, Anathema, Antimatter..
gigs : the Cavagnah brothers on tour with a stringquartet arround belgium and holland, Nihil, The Old Dead Tree, U2, David Bowie...
Festivals: Graspop, Dynamo, A Heavy Day In The Park, Rock Werchter, Pukkelpop, Folk Dranouter, Ziggy Pop, All Tomorrow's Party...

World: peace?
Belgium: Festivals, the perdition of Vlaams Belang
My life: a relation, festivals, some nice activities for Chiro (like our camp, some parties we give..), and JH Zigzag (gigs, our festival, ...)

For you : a nice life

- in Music -- I wanna buy an electric piano, this is my new year resolution.
- the world -- The piano making industry will not collapse.
- your country -- They'll keep selling electric pianos.
- European community -- Because we've joined the EU, the prices of electric pianos might go down, or I might even venture to have one from abroad, who knows?
- in your life -- I wanna get married to a pianist.

music: don't know, i see no point in planning to buy something before its release. too many bands have already gone down the drain. i can't play any instrument except for some cute fluted christmas songs, so there's no need for that either.

your country: learning how to smile would be a good start

European community: i don't care about that

in your life: none of your business

I wait of new for the new year for that I can make a lot of musick and be getting a research grant. Yeah, and love & peace & harmony & stuff.

I want to survive my history exam in January, nothing else yet.
ok, I have some wishes about music, but that's nothing new...
oh, and I want to attend choir again, so I hope my timetable changes :)

i wait for it to come... and i want to go snowboarding... then i want ot go to anathema concert in april... i want to buy a house... i want two hot chicks to simultaneously polish my... oops, i shouldn't say that :D

I want to reach my target weight. I want to buy a trampoline. I want to travel. I want to go to Grasspop. I want to die my hair Green and black. I want some genital piercings. I want to pass my exams.I want to pass my driving test in February.

Am i the only person who thinks piercings are daft?? its essentially shrapnel in the making :err: . all it needs is some velocity added to start ripping flesh

Just kidding, genital piercings aren't part of my secret fetishes. Other piercings are alright, tongue piercings for example, but my brother crushed a tooth with it once while he was sleeping :erk:
I can't control the urge to yawn when I see bellybutton piercings though.

I have five earrings :D pierced by myself.

I know that's not a big deal, doesn't even qualify for piercing.