What does basic drumagog sound like

heavenshell

Jul 26, 2006
Hey guys im just wondering if any one can post something theve recorded using ddrum triggers recording the blips buh also using liek overheads to grab the cymbals i just want to hear some other sound thanx ..

Andrew`

fabz said:

Yea, I second that.

Andrew, I am kinda guessing what you want to know, but please take the time and re-read what you write and then correct all the grammar and spelling. Purely out of respect for the people who are supposed to read it.

Because if they take the time to answer/help out/give advice - at least you could take the time to spell check.

So basically you want to hear a kit with live overhead mics and the kick/snare/toms 100% tiggered is what you're saying?

Yea man thanx dude.... im so sorry about the grammer it was liek 2 in the morning i was so stoned but i was thinking about drumagog for some fucked up reason lol and i was my comp and thats wat i wanted to hear thanx...

just basicly overheads to grab cymbals and toms kick and snare 100% samples thanx guys..

Andrew

Obviously, your spelling hasn't got much better without you being stoned.

Anyways, you choose what samples you want to use in drumagog so you could basically fire on any drum sampler (like drumkit from hell) and program some stuff and listen to it. There's no point really.