What does Kalmah mean anyway

OK whoever said that Trivium/ Kalmah/ and Bodom have shitty voices you need to go kill yourself. Personally, i love Trivium. They're KICKASS for their age. How can you call them emo? Some people are so fucking dumb. Go listen to your 'satanic goat raper' music. :rolleyes:

They_Will_Return said:
lol... trivium is good. But all im sayin is that they have not personally expirenced death. So y write on something. its stupid. To be able to understand them helps me alot. i dont know about u but i'd rather have someone who acually has a good voice. I bet u are some long haired fag, black finger nails, black hair, black lipstick that listens all to death metal. i love kalmah, but not for their vocals. Face it children of bodom, trivium and kalmahs vocals are just horrible. I'd rather not listen to a band talking about killing babies and shit though.

This guy is a funny guy....Maybe once he gets out of jr. high we can take him seriously. Go suck a dick you emo faggot. :lol:

They_Will_Return said:
lol... trivium is good. But all im sayin is that they have not personally expirenced death. So y write on something. its stupid. To be able to understand them helps me alot. i dont know about u but i'd rather have someone who acually has a good voice. I bet u are some long haired fag, black finger nails, black hair, black lipstick that listens all to death metal. i love kalmah, but not for their vocals. Face it children of bodom, trivium and kalmahs vocals are just horrible. I'd rather not listen to a band talking about killing babies and shit though.
People like you shouldn't get the privledge of listening to any metal at all.

You like Trivium too, which is even more hilarious.