Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Remo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another one

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
...how many of you have a double bass system? I have a twin pedal, but really would like to have a real double bass. Are 2 bassdrums worth of buying? I have even been told that twin pedal is better, but I don't believe that... :)

i use "premier" drums .... 4 toms ,1 floor tom ,2 basses , snare(of course!!!:)..... and sabian cymbals ............
well if you have a big space for 2 basses .... well it's a bit different that the twin pedals but sound better ... more powerfull ..... fast ....dynamic.independent .... but twin pedals are good too .... easy to carry out for gigs etc! ...... use less space . but i prefare 2 bassesdrum!............. IF THEY ARE PREMIER "BETTER" . whit pinstripe (remo) headdrums ... promark sticks and paiste or sabian cymbals..... never zildjian cymbals ... they are like mapex drums!!!:)

Originally posted by hra Istlin
Are 2 bassdrums worth of buying? I have even been told that twin pedal is better, but I don't believe that... :)

Well if you have twinpedal you always get the same sound from your bass, but if you have to bass drums you have to work like hell to get them to sound the same. Actually I'm not a drummer but I have adjusted my bands drummers drums like hell.

Originally posted by hra Istlin
...how many of you have a double bass system? I have a twin pedal, but really would like to have a real double bass. Are 2 bassdrums worth of buying? I have even been told that twin pedal is better, but I don't believe that... :)

I use twin pedal. I once had the idea of buying another bass drum, but that would cost me almost the same as the whole drumset dit. And there's also the fact that in almost every concerts I don't use my drum kit, so I have to use my twin pedal. And the bar does not have two basses nor twin pedal.

Well, when I become famous I'll get another bass drum! :D