What ever happened to Charlie's line of coffee?

Inside Out

Anthrax Groupie
Mar 5, 2004
Binghamton, NY
When it was introduced I decided I'd give it a shot. I think I recently had overtime and didn't care what I was buying. I bought a bag of the Be All, End All Blend, made a pot of it when I got it and misplaced it in a canister in a corner. I found it last night and Brewed some more and I thought it was kick ass strong coffee. I can't seem to find their website, I thought I might order another bag one of these days, and get the package I remembered with a mug.

You can say I'm frivolous but it really got my motor running good and I'd like to have some on hand for the days I feel the most sluggish.

I tried to find it awhile ago and the site was no longer available. I'm guessing there was a limited supply and it will not not be produced again?

:OMG: I guess that I'll have to enjoy what I have left.

I'd like to say that I would pay top dollar to know what kinds of coffee were used and the ratios, but 20 for the pound was about the limit. I'll have to keep an eye on e-bay for the cup. Maybe I'll get lucky but I know if I had one it'd wind up in peabody's way back machine before ebay.

thanks for confirming that fear :D