Now it's Dark? What happened to it?

Ace Kendrich

New Metal Member
Feb 16, 2002
Visit site
Hey, I just finally got around to picking up TGOTE, and I remembered that Anthrax was going to play 18 songs for the album. Well, TGOTE has 14 tracks, add one for Lone Justice (BAD ASS!), and then the two others on the import version. 17 tracks. So compare this with the listing that was posted on anthrax.com many moons ago, and it seems Now it's Dark got left out.

So what's the story? Are they holding it for the box set? Is there some super deluxe import single that has it? Or did they never even record the thing?

Suckas gots to know

Ace

Ace Kendrich said:
Hey, I just finally got around to picking up TGOTE, and I remembered that Anthrax was going to play 18 songs for the album. Well, TGOTE has 14 tracks, add one for Lone Justice (BAD ASS!), and then the two others on the import version. 17 tracks. So compare this with the listing that was posted on anthrax.com many moons ago, and it seems Now it's Dark got left out.

So what's the story? Are they holding it for the box set? Is there some super deluxe import single that has it? Or did they never even record the thing?

Suckas gots to know

Ace

They didn't record it.

Scott said to Metal Hammer Germany that they didn´t record it because Rob couldn´t learn the rhythm guitar parts in time for the recording.

i always said if they do the boxset it would have to be very special,with the likely events in the coming months i think a boxset down the track could be very very special!