What happened to Bleed?

Charlie was asked this in this month´s Rockhard Magazine. He said they spared the song for the next album.

Btw, he was asked about Bush-era-songs, too and replied they have three more beside "only" which shall be added to the set in the future.

Don't know if this will actually happen or not, but I wouldn't mind hearing Catharsis with Joey on vocals.

Btw, he was asked about Bush-era-songs, too and replied they have three more beside "only" which shall be added to the set in the future.

Something that need not be discussed, its clear the band will for sure play other songs besides the classics. Surely it is indeed ANTHRAX.

Song choice?
Black Lodge will be great. No Safe Home please!!

Good thing they left Bleed off, song sounded really week.

As for Bush era songs, I'd like to see Room for One More, Potter's Field & 1000 Points.

Please, no Inside Out, Safe Home or Nothing

Hmmm...sounds like set will have many "new" songs...some are new to fans, some are new to Joey...:) Anyway - that will make set list different which is good!

T:)

Something that need not be discussed, its clear the band will for sure play other songs besides the classics. Surely it is indeed ANTHRAX.

Song choice?
Black Lodge will be great. No Safe Home please!!

Yea, Id rather hear black lodge in place of safe home if one of the 3 has to be a "mellow" song. Joey would definitely OWN that song after hearing songs like Down & Out from his 1st solo album.

I've decided that if I hear any Bushthrax songs other than Only on this tour, I'm gonna sneak my g/f into the bathroom and get my dick sucked during those songs.

Just now my umpteenth attempt at trying to listen to SOWN = FAIL.