What goes on at Progpower...

Bryant!!! I heard all about your antics, glad i was not around...
and you and whisper have been telling me to post here... funny,
i used to post here a few years ago and read it alot...just don't get
on net much... but here i am guys.

rottingflesh said:

I don't think I got to meet you this time around, but welcome! :)

LMAO... I just saw this... my hand is a star :rolleyes:

rottingflesh said:

Welcome back! You prolly know me on sight but not around here. I'm Shaye's friend Brent. I'm also Bryant's friend when he keeps his ass in his pants. :lol:

Bryant said:
:lol:

I would know all right. I would have everyone here to remind me of it until I top my antics next year !! :lol:

No, it's the secret we've all been keeping just so you don't feel the need to "top" it next year. :heh:

Wheezer said:
No, it's the secret we've all been keeping just so you don't feel the need to "top" it next year. :heh:

I can't afford to "top" it next year. That post was in jest. My body can't handle that kind of abuse anymore. I am too old. I spend way too much money on PPUSA to spend an hour behind the venue sick and dry heaving like I did Saturday evening/night. Not that I plan on being sober at PPVIII, but no whiskey/liquor next time around.
Welcome aboard Linda. I think you will enjoy our little "family" here.

Bryant

There is always next year Pabla.... :)
And yes, Brent, I remember you... HI THERE!
thanks Bryant... i used to post here a while ago, made friends with one guy, but can't remember his screen name now... been a while since i get on the computer very much.

Bryant said:
I can't afford to "top" it next year. That post was in jest. My body can't handle that kind of abuse anymore. I am too old. I spend way too much money on PPUSA to spend an hour behind the venue sick and dry heaving like I did Saturday evening/night. Not that I plan on being sober at PPVIII, but no whiskey/liquor next time around.
Yup, I'm the same way. If I need to maintain over a long period of time, or want to avoid serious hangovers, I stick to the beer. Whiskey is good for home drinking when you've got nothing to do the next day. But it's just too damn easy to go overboard with hard liquor. Especially when you're having fun.

BEER ONLY for Bryant next year...remember that everyone!

rottingflesh said:
There is always next year Pabla.... :)
And yes, Brent, I remember you... HI THERE!
thanks Bryant... i used to post here a while ago, made friends with one guy, but can't remember his screen name now... been a while since i get on the computer very much.

Hi Linda! Wecome! Please don't feed the Bryant! ;)

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Hi Linda! Wecome! Please don't feed the Bryant! ;)

J-Dubya

Yes DO NOT feed Bryant (especially strange pink alcoholic beverages :lol: )