What happened to Sue?

I hear she converted to Islam, so praying Allah is taking up all of her time...

indeed. :Smug:

Jurched, my love, i stayed away just to get your attention. that whole 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' thing. :p

actually, i'm in class every day and working 6 and 7 days a week. i'm too tired to breathe most days. :erk:
i've just been taking a little break from the 'net while i try and get my studies taken care of. i dont know how long i'll be doing this crazy work shift, but they're saying it'll run at least through Thanksgiving.

anyway, i just popped in to update you guys and let you know i havent dropped off the face of the earth. as soon as i can get a few moments to relax, i'll be back at it with the fervor of a good, old fashioned evangelical Conservative that you've all come to expect of me. :lol:

Sue!!!!

All those scurrilous, slanderous, fictitious, libelous accounts of your conversion to Islam are false after all!

...I knew it all the time!

Keep up the good work. I didn't study in school, and now look at me :loco:

One've these days, I oughtta hit the books, get an MA an' finally get paid!

Jurched

You should Jurched,

You are one of the Brightest People I've seen on the boards that I post on. You have a talent for breaking it down.

And speaking as a conservative professor we need you to become an educator and impart your wisdom to the young folk. We need ever swinging dick in the field out here.

Momo

And speaking as a conservative professor we need you to become an educator and impart your wisdom to the young folk. We need ever swinging dick in the field out here.
Momo

Thanks, Professor! I can always count on my most violent colleagues for a good word!

I'm giving serious thoughts about it. Its kinda "crunch time" around here. I've got a low wage, a high mortgage, and my son is about to be born any day now! And I'm too attached to my wife to do the killer "I'll work at night and you work during the day" thing. So, I'm weighing my option, so to speak.

But educationing our bright, young people* you say? I'm afraid I might be denounced Stalin-style for expressing reactionary views to our bright, young people. Such as, "Fuck Earth Day!" and "President Hitlery should suck cock at least once in her life."

Eh, maybe I can teach math to our bright, young people. Nothing politically dangerous in that shit, is there?

Jurched

* a tip of the hat to Bill Clinton's most respected appointeem, Jocelyn Elders.

Thanks, Professor! I can always count on my most violent colleagues for a good word!

I'm giving serious thoughts about it. Its kinda "crunch time" around here. I've got a low wage, a high mortgage, and my son is about to be born any day now! And I'm too attached to my wife to do the killer "I'll work at night and you work during the day" thing. So, I'm weighing my option, so to speak.

But educationing our bright, young people* you say? I'm afraid I might be denounced Stalin-style for expressing reactionary views to our bright, young people. Such as, "Fuck Earth Day!" and "President Hitlery should suck cock at least once in her life."

Eh, maybe I can teach math to our bright, young people. Nothing politically dangerous in that shit, is there?

Jurched

* a tip of the hat to Bill Clinton's most respected appointeem, Jocelyn Elders.

1 + 1 = 2 is a lie of the white man.
:err:

You should Jurched,

You are one of the Brightest People I've seen on the boards that I post on. You have a talent for breaking it down.

Momo

NO shit.

I saw a girl on Are you Smarter than a Fifth grader say "Spain fought the 100 years war with England during the 14th and 15th centuries." Did our country stop teaching history and basic reasoning skills? I mean, a monkey would realize that the closest country would be the most likely to sustain a war for 100 years. The best part was she said "France can't fight wars." What a total lack of not only world history but American history too. I'm thinking our K-12 schools concentrate on nonsense like diversity issues, and sex ed, instead of developing some analytical minds.

I'd like to teach, but I do not have the patience for it.

oh yeah, and I hate kids also.

NO shit. I saw a girl on Are you Smarter than a Fifth grader say "Spain fought the 100 years war with England during the 14th and 15th centuries." Did our country stop teaching history and basic reasoning skills?

At least the little cunt got the centuries right! :loco:

I'm thinking our K-12 schools concentrate on nonsense like diversity issues, and sex ed, instead of developing some analytical minds.

Fuckin A, man. Places like Russia are thinking of changing their education system to match America's "because their children need to think creatively."

Oh really? I'm thinking that all the high-tech, highly-paid science jobs in this country are held by Russians.

Maybe if Russian kids graduate with American style education, they won't emigrate but stay home and sell used Ladas and courses on how to reduce credit card debt!

I'd like to teach, but I do not have the patience for it.

What, yer afraid ya might strangle the little darlings?

oh yeah, and I hate kids also.

Ok..., that means you WOULD strangle them.

Hey, do they allow teachers to strike their students in TN? A friend of mine from Shreveport LA once had to get parent's signature so his teacher could beat him. But that was in the mid-80s. And the deep south.

Jurched