What happened to the Ride the Lightning cover?

every friday i get fucked up, always good, its the best day for it..........here in scotland.....................sure derek has been there a few times, lol:kickass:

every friday i get fucked up, always good, its the best day for it..........here in scotland.....................sure derek has been there a few times, lol:kickass:

I used to get fucked up in Glasgow frequently. :).

There is currently a whole lot of shitty swedish lager beer flying around. Started out with Zlatopramen and Old Speckled Hen though, which are fakking awesome :kickass:

Not Zlatopramen!? :(

This is always what I thought Metallica would sound like with a super sick drummer. But these vocals are terrible. wtf Pete?

Normally his vocals rule. This is a bummer cover, sans the drums.

sauchiehall street like a cattle market full of wee hawf naked girlies on fri/sat, which is not always a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!:oops:

This is always what I thought Metallica would sound like with a super sick drummer. But these vocals are terrible. wtf Pete?

Normally his vocals rule. This is a bummer cover, sans the drums.

Yeah, I thought that in this cover Pete was trying too hard to sound like James in the verses, but oh well. Their cover of Black Metal from this album was better in my opinion, anyway.