What happened?

HeavyIsAsHeavyDoes

New Metal Member
Jan 31, 2006
I've been away from my metal roots for years now. All my stuff got stolen and I started moving around and working more, and I sort of got lost. BooHoo.
BUT......I went out recently and picked up some of my old favorites like Bolt Thrower, Crowbar, and TESTAMENT.
Anyhow, the bug bit, and I dusted off my guitars and even bought some newer stuff. Which leads me to the point of this thread.......THE GATHERING!!!
What the hell happened there?! My last album was ritual, which rocks, but this one blows me away. Never did I think my boys would get down like this! I'm on the prowl for Demonic now, gotta get some more of this!
So, that's it. I just wanted to express my renewed love of this band, and how absolutely brutal their newer stuff is.

All Hail Testament!:worship:

I bet you're listening to these albums all the time to make up for the lost years. At least you have some "new" Testament stuff to enjoy.. unlike most of us :)

If you like the brutal shit, Demonic would be an album to check out. its full blown groovy death metal with some industrial bits, and a few thrashy songs, though not too thrashy, but VERY groove oriented.

Low is really grooving but perhaps Testament's most diverse album while maintaining heaviness as well.

HeavyIsAsHeavyDoes said:
I've been away from my metal roots for years now. All my stuff got stolen and I started moving around and working more, and I sort of got lost. BooHoo.
BUT......I went out recently and picked up some of my old favorites like Bolt Thrower, Crowbar, and TESTAMENT.
Anyhow, the bug bit, and I dusted off my guitars and even bought some newer stuff. Which leads me to the point of this thread.......THE GATHERING!!!
What the hell happened there?! My last album was ritual, which rocks, but this one blows me away. Never did I think my boys would get down like this! I'm on the prowl for Demonic now, gotta get some more of this!
So, that's it. I just wanted to express my renewed love of this band, and how absolutely brutal their newer stuff is.

All Hail Testament!:worship:

bolt thrower kicks ass man. if you are into goregrind shit check into exhumed. youll like em