www.myspace.com
Manticora Aspic Platter
P4140164.jpg

Stuffed Suckling Pig
l_c9f5b4b8c78a674ad1482aadc5d40150.jpg

Gondala(sp?) With Blue Aspic and Ice
P4220170.jpg

:D

Nice work JD! Very, very nice. Maybe you can talk Glenn into hiring you to cater PP so you can get an all expenses paid weekend.

I'll be waiting for my Scorpion Jello mold :lol: Nice work, when I first saw the blue and white Manticora logo I thought it was a new tattoo. Looks like you are having fun, any weight gain having to eat all that delicious looking food? Will I be seeing you in Rocktober? I hope so!

Yummy!

Good to see you around JD we miss ya man. And looking at your work well hungry and envious too.

I want a slice of that pig
a050.gif

NP: Candlemass - 'Devil Seed'

Haha that's cool.
You start a Heavy Metal cooking show, you can say things like "add a fuckin' pinch of salt if you wish" or "play side one of Overkill's Years of Decay record while you wait for it to set"

Nice work JD! Very, very nice. Maybe you can talk Glenn into hiring you to cater PP so you can get an all expenses paid weekend.

:D Thanks Brent, Catering PP would be a fucking Blast! I would have to hire people to do most of the work .... so I can enjoy the show!

I'll be waiting for my Scorpion Jello mold Nice work, when I first saw the blue and white Manticora logo I thought it was a new tattoo. Looks like you are having fun, any weight gain having to eat all that delicious looking food? Will I be seeing you in Rocktober? I hope so!

No weight gain, I dont actually eat that well most nights it is Pizza Delivery hehehehe, we dont really get to eat most of the stuff we make, since it is going right out to the public, instead we get shitty family meal ... which I never eat, it is garbage, total shit, "They can serve it if they want ... someone might die ... but what do I know, I am only a French Chef" :D sorry bout that I spend alot of time with french chefs .... anyways as for Oct. I dont know, it is harder to do than september but we will see

Yummy!

Good to see you around JD we miss ya man. And looking at your work well hungry and envious too.

I want a slice of that pig

The Pig and Ice Carving was a team effort all of us had a part in it, school has me busy and stressed and all the other wonderful things that come with it hahaha Thank you for the kind words brother!

Haha that's cool.

You start a Heavy Metal cooking show, you can say things like "add a fuckin' pinch of salt if you wish" or "play side one of Overkill's Years of Decay record while you wait for it to set"

"add a fuckin' pinch of salt if you wish" I can totally hear the french chefs at school saying that hahaha thats awsome. If I can incorperate metal into cooking I will die happy hehehe, I have been told by chefs at school that I am "dark" hahaha I'm like naw just a metal head! but they dont get it, anyways! a Metal Cooking show would be awsome!

Here is my class and our coldline display
l_996454730b9fb8b81916835bebea62f0.jpg

That's pretty fuckin' cool JD! Glad everything is going good at school and add me to the list that wants to see your ass at ProgPower in October.
You need to pitch that show to MTV2, VH1, or the damn food network! You would have a loyal audience that's for sure. I could see it working actually. Fry this while listening to such and such song, then bake (or get baked) as long as this album. It's brilliant!:headbang:

You really should think about home-making a video, JD. Heavy Metal Chef? Sounded like a winner to me from the start.

If you can get noticed these days, YouTube leads to VH1 and beyond, and maybe start your own business. It's worth a shot.

Spoof the popular cooking shows, show pictures of Bryant's ass, spout off about how Overkill stomps Metallica while stir-frying, whatever it takes.

That is cool JD !! If they offer some extra courses that are nationality based..... see if they offer Thai. I love Thai food. My wife is looking up recipes on the net on how to make thai dishes.

Bryant