What if they re-recorded Lunar Strain/Subterranean..

I don't like the newest version of Behind Space. Actually I can't stand it. It's sounds veeeery much better with 3 guitars. Clad In Shadows is pretty good but still can't touch the original one...

The re-makes of Behind Space and Clad in Shadows are awesome altough I like the original Dead Eternity from Subterranean better!

It would be cool with a new Stand Ablaze or Bioshpere or Everdying!!!

i was thinking about that recently actually... it would be fucking awesome. the production was holding that album back for me.. although i don't think they will any time soon, doesn't seem like the type of band to re-record an original.

holy christ! i never knew that was stanne on vox! thats fuckin trippy that anders was in DT and stanne was in IF. dont think im a moron, i dont own lunar strain (burned off my friend's cd) and i barely just heard the gallery (all i have is DD and Haven)

I would not mind hearing new versions of the albums but I enjoy the originals greatly. The removal of the acoustic sections of Behind Space 99 is not good.

oh ever who was talking about Stanne and Friden, Friden isnt on The Gallery he is on Skydancer.

I think it would be a great idea if In Flames were to redo the first two albums and release them on one CD... I never cared for Stanne and I thought In Flames really sucked with him in it. Friden is a much better vocalist for the band and gives them quite a bit more character.

A remake of these would be awesome.

How would the sound be any different? Are you talking about the production or the band changing the songs? We're talking about a straight out remake of the CD's, not changing them...

this would be cool if the did that.

as for Behind Space '99, i think it smokes the original, in terms of intensity, production, vocals, etc.... it sounds perfect. the acoustic outro is cool, but its completely random and doesn't really fit. I bet if that little acoustic part was track 2 on LS not one person would notice or care about it not being on BS99

They need to do something with In Flames.

That could have been their signature song, like Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, and Black Sabbath.