what is everyone asking for for x-mas?

Looks like I wont be getting anything either. In short, both parents have decided that they shouldn't celebrate a religious holiday, so, I shall have have nothing for christmas.

and I hope that free loading bastard named "santa" chokes on a fucking cookie.

I don't really WANT anything for christmas.

My only want during the holidays is a turkey dinner with stuffing.

This christmas I get 3 of them.

unti now i got:
pants, sweater, 3CDs, one linux magazine, 5 prepaid lessons from Steve Smyth (when he starts them, my mom gave me the money to spend on lessons) and tomorrow i'm getting the Rock Discipline john petrucci DVD. I'm also getting 20$ for my own spending.

For this Xmas I have asked for a set of good kitchen knives so that I might slice up some awesome things in the kitchen.

I dunno, some Badger Ale and/or some whisky would be appreciated.

Badger Ale is good, my girlfriend works in Blandford Forum in Dorset where their main brewery is, the river that runs past the plant smells like it was made of beer! Also, I have a large crate of their Fursty Ferret downstairs :kickass:

I bought myself a Peavey 6505+, Annalisa bought the new Wii and a bunch of games for it. We'll just go around and get drunk in every piazza until the 8th of January and then bring all our friends home and wail on each other in tennis on the Wii.

From other people I ended up getting:

Friends: In Memory rerelease, Blind Guardian 2003 Live Album (which completes my Blind Guardian discography), some 'BC hash', and a finntroll shirt.

I feel like an ass though since I didn't get them anything...

Father: Socks. I always get socks from that dick, and thats it. Not sure what he got for my bday yet.

And I'm going to my mothers house in a couple hours and I think she got me a shirt and some socks.

Oh, and my sister got me an Abigor CD (Channeling the Quintessence of Satan) that I've been eyeing out for a while when I take her with me to the CD store.