What is going on with Nightwish?

tine984

mwaaaaa
Jan 5, 2004
alabama
According to ticket master teh show for atlanta, orlando and othe other place are not cancelled. Is ticket master still really behind or what? :erk:

Never mind the tour, what is really going on with them is the better question. I am sesning the possible demise of this great band. Something just doesn't seem right...

In a recent interview she denied she was pregnant...I think it was in relation to the tour being postponed in April...

Cause of the cancellation all together - there are many rumors, who knows what's true.

nightwish58 said:
Never mind the tour, what is really going on with them is the better question. I am sesning the possible demise of this great band. Something just doesn't seem right...

I don't think so. Tuomas said he was writing songs for the next album. I think they've just toured their asses off and need a break. :Smug:

the orlando show is definately cancelled.... the box office called me up and told me to tear my tickets up b/c the show was cancelled and they were crediting my credit card with the purchase price of the tickets..... atleast there was progpower...

I think it's a high possibility that they're doing so well in Finland that they've chosen to overlook the USA :yell:

Psycho Mike said:
I think it's a high possibility that they're doing so well in Finland that they've chosen to overlook the USA :yell:
I'm not a big Nightwish fan, but that was my thought with this whole tour clusterfuck. They either decided it wasn't worth it or got better offers to stay in Europe. They may be just going where the money is. I don't blame them if this is the case, but the whole affair could've been handled much better...a little communication.