what is the best album of steve di giorgio?

i think fragile art of existance by control denied ex death members is the best and most technical bass album steve ever did..

Steve is right! you never know what this guy is hiding!
but 'til now, my favourites are Control Denied's "The Fragile Art of Existance" and Death's " Individual Thought Patterns"

I would love to hear a solo album! that would be my favourite!!:)

Hahahaha, maybe the new Vintersorg album, who knows? (Steve and Vintersorg know)

But... I wonder Steve playing on 'The Sound Of Perseverance'... I think that would be THE metal album... Even better than Painkiller, Individual, Powerslave, etc...

I think the bass on there is OK, but... hmmm... that's not... 'complete', the bass lines are so 'normal', there's nothing special... I wonder what kind of crazy stuff Steve would do on there...

But... What can we do now??

Just wonder...

"I think the bass on there is OK, but... " -i don´tlike the bass on sound perseverance, in symbolic the bass is grate and in the other death albums, but in the sounds perseverance it allmost sucks... the sound of the bass is terrible on that album and the drums isn´t so grate asswell (on the sounds perseverance) the sound again

p.s. in finland "perse" means ass

i agree with disasterpeace ....but both those albums are cool nonetheless..........i think ITP sounded great tho ..id have to say its one of my fav of all time .....and ive bought atleast 5 diff copies ...cause they got so damn scratched..... its about time to buy a new one actually :p

Yeah, the bass there is almost crap, he does nothing different from the guitar and that sound sucks...

But I think the drums are GREAT there!!!

"But I think the drums are GREAT there!!!" -oh well, yeas the drums are o.k. most of time, but some thimes when richard hits
one of the symbals (splash or something) there comes a terrible
sound of it, some thing like this "krkrskj"... i hope you understand
what i meaned, because my english sucks... sorry...

p.s. my opinion is that all death and sadus albums rule... they are
one of my favorite bands... more sadus albums please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense to all the other great albums Steve have done, but "Visions from the spiral generator" are very unique....and that's totally objective...eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh....

Mr V

Oh yes! Thought Patterns is great.
But Dark Hall should be mentioned here, too!
Nice jazzy stuff!!

peace,

markus

Yeah, Dark Hall is an awesome band...

Can`t wait to hear new stuff from them... And from Sadus, too... And the new Vintersorg album... and the new Control Denied album... and the project with Chuck Billy... and the new Testament album... Etc...