What is the big fuss about X-mas?

CHRISTIAN CHRISTMAS SUCKS!!

originally a pagan mid-winter celebration here in scandinavia.
nowadays hypocrite christian bullshit
thats what I think about christmas

Patric said:
Uuuh well I hope I won't be chopping any wood...maybe if I get all rich and sleazy I want one of those American fireplaces where you just have to push a button and the fireplace starts up by itself.

Eh at least you have a fireplace man, the last 3 houses i lived in didnt have one, and the one before that we did have to chop wood.

If there is only one good thing to come out of christmas let it be this: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

christmas for me is a excuse to eat lots of good food, meet relatives and have a generally good time...think every country had some kind of winter-holiday before this xmas became some global excuse for the corps to raise the prices liek 549834503%

Cadarn said:
Man.....you know...is better I dont add things to the one are you saying now!!!
:lol: let's have a US Christmas cadarn with uuuh 4532534 blinking lights in the tree and Jewish salesmen coming to the door hahaha!!!

ASPePeX said:
I hate xmas ... all those ppl being extra friendly although they usualy don't even look at you...
that is not necesserily a bad thing....
get that extra can o' beer in the local 7/11

i probably wouldnt mind x-mas so much if it were not so in your face and commercialized it is pretty sad when you cannot just celebrate your own religion without literaly needing to put hundrededs of blinking lights on your house to show that your celebrating.

my parents wont give me any alcohol for my blot.. im going to try the old you would let a catholic person have their sacred wine aka "the blood of christ". why cant i have my Øl?

My dad's the biggest drunk so it's not like he's going to point fingers at all the failures I do, alchohol related. Heheh. And øl rules, tonight though I'm having company with my old friend Johnny Walker and only him.

Patric said:
My dad's the biggest drunk so it's not like he's going to point fingers at all the failures I do, alchohol related. Heheh. And øl rules, tonight though I'm having company with my old friend Johnny Walker and only him.
Drunkness runs in yr family? like father like son :D
Guess it must an European thing, my dad is the same but not a drunk.
He is kinda paying the price for the years of drinking. Hope I am not heading the same road ....

hey Belgar, i took some pictures of the house across the street...
i wasnt exagerating when i mentioned that...

too bad you cant hear the music that comes from those rain deer, the noise the toy train does (yes! he has a toy train there!) as it rides across his yard, and the chocolate house (as big as a shed) with elfs that every 3 minutes go:
"Miiiiiry christmas! hiii hiii!"

ahhhhh the horror!!!! the horror !!!!!
o_O

x1.JPG

-----------

x2.JPG

---------

x3.JPG

You're all wrong. It isn't CHRISTmas, it's SATANmas. Here's the story:
On Dec. 25, 0 AD, Mary, who carried the infant Jesus in her womb, need to pop out the kid. Her and Joseph went to an inn in Bethlehem and the innkeeper told them to fuck off because he didn't serve jews. So Mary and Joseph snuck into the stable and Mary pushed out the kid right in front of the cows. Then Satan came up from Hell, killed the baby Jesus, raped Mary in front Joseph and burned down the stable. And Mary liked it because she was a hooker. THE END

Not only my father, more like everyone in the family has alchohol/substance abuse so I guess I've started early ;) Those were adorable pictures there Lioness u chickie with the bad ass name, wish I was there to see it.

Dead_Lioness said:

too bad you cant hear the music that comes from those rain deer, the noise the toy train does (yes! he has a toy train there!) as it rides across his yard, and the chocolate house (as big as a shed) with elfs that every 3 minutes go:
Hey just unleash a couple of pitbulls inside the garden of the damned house and take pics then! :headbang: :hotjump:

wow! thats like the fuckin gateway to santas village!
my bro tells me theres a house down the road from him that has like over 2 million lights all done real fancy or some shit. sposed to be the biggest display here in florida or somethin, has it all set up so you can walk around his house and look at his shit. i never saw it as id probably get a anurism or some shit lookin at all of it.
i dont know why ppl need so many fuckin lights. thats realy realy dumb. here i got a single strand of ice sickle lights going across the top border (Cuz my mom made me do it =\. ) and i dont mind small stuff like that. but fuckin shit. we not tryin to signal airplanes to get us off a desert island or somethin.
if i were you id take a dump in his santa sleigh cuz thatd be funny when he takes it down. =D he be like "what the fuck? theres a shit in my santa sleigh!" with some confused lookin grin on his face. yes.... that would be most excellent.

Cadarn said:
Dead_Lioness said:

Hey just unleash a couple of pitbulls inside the garden of the damned house and take pics then! :headbang: :hotjump:
MAN!! I'm getting my beasts soon, they WILL be called Hayda and Lori :D

AHahahhahhahah! Yeah! Buy for the dog even a nails set so that he can fix to the cross your enemies! Man...its since 16 that Im drinking, I really dont know the state I will be in a little by the table eating with all the relatives!!!! Salute, Khalil!!!!!
P.s. she didnt call as we were saying yesterday....classical troia style!AHhahahahaahahahahhahahh! Fucking hamster!!!!