what is the deal with all of these rumors about jim?

tod

New Metal Member
does anybody have any idea why my ex bf dumped me? and dont tell me its not okay to be gay and like metal because rob halford had sex with your breatsts before your mother even had em. keepin takin shots at me you freaks, just remember that there's a jim hiding in every jockstrap whether your a damn thong or whatnot.
am i overreacting about this?

sorry, for those of you that don't know what i'm talking about... one of my lovers posts on this forum and showed me all about nevermore when we dated and i love the music but i was wondering if he said anything to you guys. i want to learn more about nevermore and maybe make some new friends during this part in my life.

Oh, so his name is Tod and not Bubba huh Guerrilla. You've been lying to me the whole time! You bastard! No, don't even try to apologize, I never want to have another incoherent chat with you ever again! Our war is over, you lying bastard!

Please honey, don't be mad at me, I found tod at a point when our relationship wasn't going that great, now that we started having sex again I'll never cheat on you again Lord I promise. Sorry tod but noone gives better blowjobs than Lord.

Originally posted by Guerrilla
noone gives better blowjobs than Lord.

:eek:
but.....but....but.....you said to me...you said...OH GOD...........YOU SLUT!!!!!!!!

*wobbles away in tears*