What is this mix missing to be PRO?

yeah definately gotta fix that snare. the guitars are sounding SLIGHTLY muddy, and cloudy. maybe cut a little out of 250hz.

solid bass tone.
it does not cut over the guitar's in a good way.

sounds kinda flat.
also seems like you did not make them track near as tight as they could have.
I hear ringing in chugs and stuff, just some poor muting, this is something you should have caught while you were tracking.

vocals to loud.
kick no power all slap.

OH's are not to bad.
but seem a lil dull.

and yes the snare is probably the thing that i first noticed.
its just idk, either its a bad sample or you processed it worse than it was before you started, it really cuts strange to me.

Just work on everything that has been said and post it again.
Also the guitar tone could be better as well, its not awful.
but its not perfect, i would tweak that a lil as well.

I really hate that little lead section when it comes in. Must be the notes or the tone/playing, it just bugs the hell out of me.

Also I think the snare is too quiet. Or maybe the drums in general. Just gets buried in the mix to me...

Sounds really good but the whole mix needs to tighten up. Everything sounds loose and just kind of on top of each other rather than complemting each other. Compression can go a long way here. And maybe more grit and presence on the guitars so it can bring out the dynamics a little better. A little grit on the bass as well could help. I really don't like that snare either. A nice thick snare would fit this mix nicely I think

Sounds really good but the whole mix needs to tighten up. Everything sounds loose and just kind of on top of each other rather than complemting each other. Compression can go a long way here. And maybe more grit and presence on the guitars so it can bring out the dynamics a little better. A little grit on the bass as well could help. I really don't like that snare either. A nice thick snare would fit this mix nicely I think

+1